Boro Post Match thread

I haven't had chance to watch Peps excuses in the post match interview yet.
I wonder what bullsh*t he will roll out this time.

Your welcome to pick apart any of the 3 points I made:

- Forshaw definitely should have been sent off, goes in like that on De Bruyne after just getting booked.
- Sterling made the same tackle as the Celtic player who was lauded for it being tackle of the season, however Sterling got booked.
- Traore dived, Otamendi put his arm on Traore's shoulder then let go, Traore realised his touch was too far and went down, there was less contact than the Sane penalty.

The first one I don't remember

If sterling gets a yellow or not so what it isn't game changing

Don't put your arm on someone simples

It wasn't a penalty the ref got it wrong. Simple fact no harm admitting it. Nothing changes

Absolutely this.
We started that game without yaya silva sane and sterling.ok Dave is injured but you don't add to your woes by leaving 3 of our best players out. It wouldnt bother me in the slightest if pep walked.
Yaya who has played 200+ minutes in the last week? Sterling and sane who are fucked and were pretty shit last 2 games?

Said it before and I'll say it again - we cannot play without Silva.

I think we all realized it was going to be tough but surely making unenforced changes as well as reverting to a back three was an experimentation too far in what is likely to be a very tight fight for 3rd/4th place.

shouldnt realy be experimenting when 4th spot is on the wire.cant understand peps thinking here. lets get a full fit side ready for palace and get this 3rd/4th finnished with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.