Boro Post Match thread

I haven't had chance to watch Peps excuses in the post match interview yet.
I wonder what bullsh*t he will roll out this time.

bloody hell you really dont like pep. every post you put is against him. did he cop off with your missus or something.

So much anger on here. Can't be good for your blood pressure!
Nothing's changed - get through the rest of season and finish top 4 and start again next time.

I haven't had chance to watch Peps excuses in the post match interview yet.
I wonder what bullsh*t he will roll out this time.

I think he will bemoan not having your presence on the bench today to help him win the game.

Next season we all expect 5 new players. So do Arse , 'Pool , Rags.
Where will these better players come from ?. Won't be easy

Genuine question but I don't understand why so many people are sure it will be better next year ? What are the arguments for this ? Tactics and personnel have been questionable for most of the season. Motivating the squad definitely has. These are key traits for any successful manager to possess.
100% this , no evidence whatsoever just wishful/hopefully thinking .

Quite ludicrous 1st half set up, we won here a few months back in a totally dominant performance playing a sensible formation....why change it?
Good stuff at times in the 2nd half but the problems we had to answer in the 2nd were caused by our manager's mistakes in the 1st. Seriously, who have we beaten in the last few months of note? Anybody?
Can't wait for this season to end, been a huge anti-climax.

Well hope pep has finally learnt that we haven't the players for 3 at the back!!! First goal was always going to be important today and we failed to get it. Positives with Jesus getting 90mins under his belt and showing character to come from behind twice!!!
Jesus did well I thought. He will get better as he gets fitter. Sane also looked quality. It was unrealistic to expect him to play at the same level continually.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.