How important to you is it Sergio gets the record?

Call me a sentimental, middle-aged fool, but I'd be devastated if he left without breaking our scoring record; however,I know to others, such records are meaningless.

How pissed-off would you be if he was sold before he got the record?
Very, he's given me the single best moment of my City supporting life. He's kept his head down, never caused any trouble despite being courted by Europes 'elite' and I'd love to see him do it!

Very importanht to me - i really want him to do it.

Call me a statto if you want but reading every city book over and over as a kid the stats of leading goalscorer and apps etc were etched in my mind as if these players were demigods - and i really want someone from my era (ie early 80s onwards) to beat those records! Every time we get even slightly close, such as an appearance chart, they bloody leave! Don't sell Sergio! Please!

Sergio is a goalscoring genius - and not even 29 yet !!!!!!! 30-odd goals this season and a record that shows if fit, he will do it again next seasonand get the record by Xmas.

It would be fitting if the player who has scored the most dramatic and arguably significant goal in the clubs history is also our top overall goal scorer. From the outside seems a real humble bloke with little ego.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.