City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

No it's not as anyone who says only someone who goes to the games can find the situation odd is a bit daft
You admit to not going much, yet are complaining about those that can be bothered to go, doing whatever they feel is right for them, sorry but if you don't see the irony, there really isn't any point me pointing it out further.

Oh and before you say it, I have absolutely no issue with the many that don't go these days, for whatever their personal reason is, and yet don't complain in these threads, none whatsoever.

I was too busy watching a great performance today to notice how many had left early until the final whistle went, and when I watch the highlights back later, I still won't give much of a f**k.

You admit to not going much, yet are complaining about those that can be bothered to go, doing whatever they feel is right for them, sorry but if you don't see the irony, there really isn't any point me pointing it out further.

Oh and before you say it, I have absolutely no issue with the many that don't go these days, for whatever their personal reason is, and yet don't complain in these threads, none whatsoever.

I was too busy watching a great performance today to notice how many had left early until the final whistle went, and when I watch the highlights back later, I still won't give much of a f**k.
Whilst I agree with almost all of this, I do get a bit hacked off with people filing out at 4.30-4.35 and potentially making me miss what's going on. I also appreciate people do have lives and leaving at 4.35 might be a necessity but, if that's the case, why did the same people leave today at 2.05? All that being said, I'm not overly bothered!
Interesting that there were plenty of spares today and all those people who 'can't ever get tickets, because they go to the tourists' must all have booked the same week off.....

It was a good job Otamendi scored with that 93rd minute header. If he'd headed it wide then Wayne Hennessy would have had to climb into the Family Stand (or Early Leavers Stand, as it is to be renamed for next season) and retrieve the ball from about 20 rows back himself.

I said that I found it odd/strange I have even posted that some comments are over the top. I have been to loads of games and had a season ticket till recently, I don't go because it isn't value for money in my opinion. Your assertion that I shouldn't comment on fans behaviour because I don't go is illogical. Can someone who goes to 5 games have an opinion, or is it 10, 15 or is it all of them?. You don't even have to have been to a single game of football in your life to have an opinion of people paying for 90 plus minutes of football leaving early.

There is no irony involved it's just a matter of opinion based on people's behaviour. If someone went to the cinema with a bag on their head I would find it strange. I wouldn't need to be watching the film myself to come to that conclusion.

I said that I found it odd/strange I have even posted that some comments are over the top. I have been to loads of games and had a season ticket till recently, I don't go because it isn't value for money in my opinion. Your assertion that I shouldn't comment on fans behaviour because I don't go is illogical. Can someone who goes to 5 games have an opinion, or is it 10, 15 or is it all of them?. You don't even have to have been to a single game of football in your life to have an opinion of people paying for 90 plus minutes of football leaving early.

There is no irony involved it's just a matter of opinion based on people's behaviour. If someone went to the cinema with a bag on their head I would find it strange. I wouldn't need to be watching the film myself to come to that conclusion.
As I said I don't have any issue with people that don't go for whatever reason, but those that don't go, complaining about those who do go and leave when they feel comfortable (particularly at 4-0 up) seems "odd" to me.

Anyway our conversation is going nowhere, so I'm leaving it early.

As I said I don't have any issue with people that don't go for whatever reason, but those that don't go, complaining about those who do go and leave when they feel comfortable (particularly at 4-0 up) seems "odd" to me.

Anyway our conversation is going nowhere, so I'm leaving it early.

Watch a match on tv don't miss anything
Go to the game till the end don't miss anything
Leave early miss the end

To summarise as you avoid what you can't answer

I wasnt complaining I was giving an opinion only one of us thinks that's not allowed and it ain't me

You said I shouldn't comment because I didn't go and you were wrong

Best you do leave it really you haven't thought it through

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.