City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I stayed until after the pens and applauded the lads off as I queued for the exit. Like many thousands of other Blues.

I thought I had missed the last train home. I was glad there was still a train running from Piccadilly. It was full of Blues heading back over the Pennines. Got in my house in North Leeds for 2am and didn’t really sleep. I was reliving the KDB chance with 10 mins to go and imagining it burst the net.

City’s ticketing system seemed to have a meltdown to get in the East Stand. My match ticket disappeared from my ticket wallet and a kind steward scanned me in. I’d also bought a ticket for a mate who City wouldn’t let in claiming the ticket had already been used to access the ground. I knew this was impossible as the ticket had been bought direct from City but I had to pay touts prices to get him in as the ticket wasn’t in his name. Oh well, on to Wembley on Saturday.!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.