City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

In fact at Maine Road they should have done half time season tickets as we left many times early to have a drink locally, too many I am a bigger blue than you and it is very sad!

What about the arrive late people, let's have some equality, the early leavers are being persecuted, yet the late arrivers are getting away with it totally, the seats in front of me are always empty for the first ten minutes, every game, and to compound it, they leave early before half time, late back for the second half, and leave early at the end, maybe a public flogging performed by someone sat at home watching the game on an illegal stream getting upset by the empty seats would sort these charlatans out

Get over yourselves the lot of you, someone wants to leave early and has paid full price what is it to you. Followed this cub since 74 and despair at what follows us now!!

I`ve followed City since 1957 and am saddened by the amount early leavers it make the club look small time.

City do need to look into ways of making it easier to get away from the ground which may help.

Also having waiter service to the seats so you can get a beer for those who must have a drink even though it tastes like piss and comes in those lovely plastic tumblers.

There are two blokes near me that come from the bar 5 to 10 minutes late, go to the bar 5 to 10 minutes before half time, come back 5 -10 minutes late and feel the urge to go for a piss as many as 6 times a game. Here`s an idea you gormless ****s go and get a seat next to the fucking aisle not in the middle of the fucking row.

rant over but still simmering 8-(

Get over yourselves the lot of you, someone wants to leave early and has paid full price what is it to you. Followed this cub since 74 and despair at what follows us now!!
Never been as bad as it is now and I top trump your 74.
You are right of course about the individuals choice - but that's not really the issue.

The club should have stewards stood on the concourse handing out leaflets along the line of "the club and players would appreciate your support for 90 minutes, leaving early is damaging the clubs reputation"
See what happens, as they have to do something

Anyone who leaves early is a bastard. Yep, a bastard.

I'm fucking offended.............

giphy.gif

I left early today for first time ever. I feel dirty/ sullied.i will bring a note from me mam next home game. I missed the otamendi goal so there's karma for you. I would like to say it was an experiment but I was already 2 hrs late for work.didnt realise how many go for the early dart but noticed massive difference in travelling time.doubt if I'll do it again but everyone to their own.all I would say is leave when nothing is happening on pitch so as not to block others view when leaving.

Yesterday the thousands of early leavers gave yet another opportunity for the media more opportunity to slag our support. But what I find even more embarrasing is that we are constantly trying to find excuses for why supporters leave early. Of course its anybody's prerogative when they leave, but its like most are sheep just following others. We are the by far the worst in the country for leaving early. There are Premier League grounds which have worse transport logistics that don't depart en masse at 80mins.

I really don't know what the solution is ??? But its toe curling watching our players celebrate the final whistle with 10k fans left in the stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.