Isco

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he wants to leave Madrid ?

Why hasn't he signed the contract Real have offered him, which will make him their 3rd highest earner?

Because he's waiting to see who plays the Champions League final when Bale is fit again.

If he starts, he'll sign the deal, if Bale starts ahead of him, he'll leave.

I'd put money on that.

Why hasn't he signed the contract Real have offered him, which will make him their 3rd highest earner?

Because he's waiting to see who plays the Champions League final when Bale is fit again.

I'd put money on that.

wouldn't bale being healthy mean that they'd play 4-3-3 with bale at rw and isco at cam? but even if bale was fit at rw, zidane would have to choose between modric, kroos and isco for 2 cm/cam positions. either way, i think bale being healthy means isco won't start. it all depends on how patient he is with waiting for modric to retire or move on. looking at how modric has been playing, i wouldn't hold my breath if i was him.

wouldn't bale being healthy mean that they'd play 4-3-3 with bale at rw and isco at cam? but even if bale was fit at rw, zidane would have to choose between modric, kroos and isco for 2 cm/cam positions. either way, i think bale being healthy means isco won't start. it all depends on how patient he is with waiting for modric to retire or move on. looking at how modric has been playing, i wouldn't hold my breath if i was him.

The Real Madrid midfield 3 is set in stone. Kroos, Modric and Casemiro will 100% start every single game.

Iscos only chance to get in the team is in a formation like tonight where it's like a 4312 without Bale.

I'd put money on that.
Well here is to praying that Bale is fully healthy for the final :-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.