Kelechi Iheanacho - 2016/17 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt it. He doesn't have the English tax.

I think he would still go for 15 mil because of his age and his club and country goals. Aston Villa bought Kodija for 15 mil and he doesn't have the same ceiling as Iheanacho.

I really hope he goes to Hoffenheim on loan or with a buyback as he would get realistic playing time there. He would have to compete with Kramaic and Szalazai.

They can fuck off. They made us pay £50 million for a high potential player so they can do the same.

They can fuck off. They made us pay £50 million for a high potential player so they can do the same.

Spot on, they've got cash to spend and no way should we be handing out assets. We've bought Lescott, Rodwell and Stones for a combined fee of £85m. Selling Iheanacho, who's a fantastic young striker - arguably one of the best of his age group for £20m is piss poor business.

We need to loan Nacho unless Pep does see a frequent starter in him. The lad needs to play more games at his age. I'd guess many PL teams want him in their ranks.

We need to make sure we don't sell him as it would make a lot of African footis go and support United. According to Seluk that is ...

Kelechi Iheanacho: "I'm happy to stay at Manchester City and keep fighting to help them achieve what they want to achieve." [ESPN]

Kelechi Iheanacho: "Manchester City is a big team and we need to go far as a squad so we need everybody." [ESPN]

Look after yourself Kelechi. Hanging around sat on the bench forever will only destroy his career.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.