Pep: I would have been sacked at Barca or Bayern.

I doubt in his first season at bayern they would of sacked him but his first season at Barcelona not winning owt yep he would of been sacked

And even with such turnover they're still pretty successful clubs.

He may be right compared to Barca and Bayern , but he is pretty much calling us a small club here.

One of Pep's weaknesses is he doesn't seem to have much respect for us fans in my opinion.

Constantly calling us out on attendance and sometimes atmosphere if I remember correctly.

He may be right compared to Barca and Bayern , but he is pretty much calling us a small club here.

One of Pep's weaknesses is he doesn't seem to have much respect for us fans in my opinion.

Constantly calling us out on attendance and sometimes atmosphere if I remember correctly.

To be fair, Klopp and Mourinho have even done that to their fans this season.

He's correct though in a way.

With the way we fucked about two better men in order to chase him, the way we coronated him in The summer, it made us look desperate and small.

Can anyone imagine Bayern, Madrid, Juve, allow a season like this to go unanswered? No chance. He'd be out with his tail between his legs.

Do you not read the threads on here?
If nothing else this thread will see his usual detractors letting off steam.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.