Pep: I would have been sacked at Barca or Bayern.

Not the first time he has intimated that we are a pretty second rate outfit lucky to have him.

And that is probably why there is no real connect with him, despite the touchline antics.

He's correct though in a way.

With the way we fucked about two better men in order to chase him, the way we coronated him in The summer, it made us look desperate and small.

Can anyone imagine Bayern, Madrid, Juve, allow a season like this to go unanswered? No chance. He'd be out with his tail between his legs.

I guess because they are expected to win the league as it's a one or two horse race pretty much (and he obviously achieved that in 2 of those leagues). A harder task in the Premiership with City. I certainly wouldn't be looking to change manager but I would expect a better challenge next season.

He's correct though in a way.

With the way we fucked about two better men in order to chase him, the way we coronated him in The summer, it made us look desperate and small.

Can anyone imagine Bayern, Madrid, Juve, allow a season like this to go unanswered? No chance. He'd be out with his tail between his legs.
But we aren't those three clubs. As of yet, we aren't even close to approaching being serial winners and being constantly in the latter stages of the CL. If that ever happens, then the expectation of managers will change.

We really didn't need a new thread and comments about him disrespecting us again the night before an important game and zabba's goodbye
I agree - apart from the disrespecting part. He's done nothing of the sort.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.