Gianluigi Donnarumma

I think passing is one of his weaknesses.
I think that's a bit of a fallacy that has been perpetuated on bluemoon. He seems to play for a team that passes out of the back. So at the minimum, he is quite comfortable doing it.

I think that's a bit of a fallacy that has been perpetuated on bluemoon. He seems to play for a team that passes out of the back. So at the minimum, he is quite comfortable doing it.
Also he's young and can be trained.

Willy has surprised me hugely with his improvement since August with ball at feet. He's not in Bravo's class but he's really done well on the whole.

Pretty much the same system as ours where the two center half's will pull either side looking for the short pass out from what i have seen.

I don't think he will go this summer & would be surprised if he goes for £20m or less.

From what I have seen & read, he is very good now & a future great.

Milan also have new owners.

One year left of his contract? Might go for 20m.

Also he's young and can be trained.

Willy has surprised me hugely with his improvement since August with ball at feet. He's not in Bravo's class but he's really done well on the whole.

Amazing what can be done with training and hard work. If only other footballers would try it occasionally!

Hopefully the next job is to teach KdB to aim between the white sticks rather than at them.

Pretty much the same system as ours where the two center half's will pull either side looking for the short pass out from what i have seen.
As a matter of fact not only has he been trained that way, that is in fact his default mode of playing out. He doesn't seem as accurate with his mid distance passes, but then again few are as accurate as. Bravo at that.

But overall, he is a legit sweeper keeper. Plays that way for both club and Country.

I don't think he will go this summer & would be surprised if he goes for £20m or less.

From what I have seen & read, he is very good now & a future great.

Milan also have new owners.

and milans new owners are already been proven to be needing to borrow money to fund stuff!! can see that one blowing up bigtime

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.