Gianluigi Donnarumma

MEN. Sun. Mail. Goal.

They're just reporting the Mail's article, it's not like when a rumour gets out and everyone reports it themselves, they're just doing "According to...." gossip articles. No journalists you'd call reliable are reporting it either.

I'd absolutely love it to be true, I just don't think it is.

They're just reporting the Mail's article, it's not like when a rumour gets out and everyone reports it themselves, they're just doing "According to...." gossip articles. No journalists you'd call reliable are reporting it either.

Fair enough. Although the MEN are staying £20m to the Mail's £30m.

Don't think you can accuse the Sun of doing quite that. In the link below, they're suggesting we're prepared to spend 130 million! Not suggesting they're reliable in any way. :-)

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/3158817/gianluigi-donnarumma-manchester-city-130m-ac-milan/

I can't believe someone said he wouldn't get in the team if we spent over £30 million on him, the guy is absolutely quality, if anyone signs him they have a potential great on their hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.