Referees/Officials

The new rule of encroachment on corners which was supposed to be enforced this season , was introduced at our game away to stoke , has anyone seen it happen since ? our was /is it another made up rule against City ? a bit like the goal at the swamp in time added on for "over celebrating"

The new rule of encroachment on corners which was supposed to be enforced this season , was introduced at our game away to stoke , has anyone seen it happen since ? our was /is it another made up rule against City ? a bit like the goal at the swamp in time added on for "over celebrating"
Or booking Adebayor for time wasting against Arsenal when he possibly set a record for being the quickest ever player back into his own half after scoring.

Or booking Adebayor for time wasting against Arsenal when he possibly set a record for being the quickest ever player back into his own half after scoring.
Ah good old Clattenberg, part of me would have liked him at ours tonight so we could give him some more shit, one of the many mini-clattenbergs Pawson will have to do.

Referees can usually chose where they do their last game my money would be on him rocking up at the swamp at the weekend.

Arsenal-16-17-kit%2B%25282%2529.jpg

PiGMOL confirm tonight's match officials will be wearing these at the Etihad this evening.

I am getting sick of this quote. (Bear with me)

I have to watch the matches on TV, and have therefore seen every single one this season. It seems that in every single match in the PL, with the ironic exception of against the rags, I've heard "He's very lucky/fortunate there" from the commentators.

What are they referring to?

Penalties against us that aren't given. Last week it was against Fernandinho, and after the match completely ignored by every press outlet and even on MOTD. I just heard it in the 12th minute for a push on Sane against WBA. I've heard it in nearly every match, sometimes on more than one occasion.

Does anyone have video editing skills? I want to collect every incident and make a montage of how insanely corrupt the officiating has been this season. It'll be taken down from video hosting sites, and I'll just re-post it. This horseshit needs to be documented and released to the public in a quick and easy viewing format to shut up the "it all balances out over the season" dumbasses.

Anyone able to help? I can provide the matches, as I've recorded most of them, and can "obtain" the remainder. Thanks in advance!

I am getting sick of this quote. (Bear with me)

I have to watch the matches on TV, and have therefore seen every single one this season. It seems that in every single match in the PL, with the ironic exception of against the rags, I've heard "He's very lucky/fortunate there" from the commentators.

What are they referring to?

Penalties against us that aren't given. Last week it was against Fernandinho, and after the match completely ignored by every press outlet and even on MOTD. I just heard it in the 12th minute for a push on Sane against WBA. I've heard it in nearly every match, sometimes on more than one occasion.

Does anyone have video editing skills? I want to collect every incident and make a montage of how insanely corrupt the officiating has been this season. It'll be taken down from video hosting sites, and I'll just re-post it. This horseshit needs to be documented and released to the public in a quick and easy viewing format to shut up the "it all balances out over the season" dumbasses.

Anyone able to help? I can provide the matches, as I've recorded most of them, and can "obtain" the remainder. Thanks in advance!
Can't help I'm afraid, but if you could also get a montage of the commentators repeating (ad infinitum) the phrase, "No, there's not enough in that one for me", I'd be grateful. They often use this phrase not only to "explain" how a foul committed by the opposition isn't really a foul, so NO PENALTY, but also to explain why a yellow card isn't a red. Rat-Boy-Neville loves to use it. Gears well and truly ground.

Not just for the decisions against us, but I see no justification for Riley keeping his job based on performance.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.