Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
with the quota in mind (minus delph/clichy/kelechi) we do need to buy British players. To fit an obvious need with a quality English player is a no brainier in my eyes. From what I asked 'how much is it?' ' North of £50' I have asked again about the add ones. They are on top! So it will be reported as higher than stones. Could be reported by spurs as 60

No we don't.

We have Stones, Sterling and possibly Roberts. We have Gunn, we have Tosin, Maffeo if he comes back. Aleix Garcia etc.

We don't need any more than we already have if we utilise them.

No we don't.

We have Stones, Sterling and possibly Roberts. We have Gunn, we have Tosin, Maffeo if he comes back. Aleix Garcia etc.

We don't need any more than we already have if we utilise them.
Euro squad.

I will give you Gunn as 3rd choice gk

Roberts, only peps team will know.

I'm sure the FA (dyke) are moving the goal posts on this very soon. It makes sense after letting Hart & now clichy go to have another starter in the quota player.

He is really unlikable or maybe thats just me
He is no zabba

Unfortunately Karen as it stands he is way better than zabba! Not the zabba of 4 or 5 years ago but the zabba of last season and most certainly this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.