It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we might need a top quality defensive midfielder almost as much as we need two fullbacks.

If that's the case and we're serious about stepping up & challenging the best then Verratti should be made a priority at all costs!

If that's the case and we're serious about stepping up & challenging the best then Verratti should be made a priority at all costs!

Verrati, kimmich or Fabinho would all be amazing choices mate. Can't shake the feeling though that we will be signing carvahal!

If we get a decent CB, Vinny stays fit then why not Stones as DM

It's an option bud but I don't see it being the factor to move us up that gear to challenge the Spanish Giants or Juve etc.
Vinny, I think is crucial in future plans as he is the only real leader & motivator at the club now IMHO.
We've seen the difference he's made in the last few games.

It's an option bud but I don't see it being the factor to move us up that gear to challenge the Spanish Giants or Juve etc.
Vinny, I think is crucial in future plans as he is the only real leader & motivator at the club now IMHO.
We've seen the difference he's made in the last few games.

Indeedy, so keep him at CB, sign another top CB (VVD, Laporte, Alderweirald if that rumour was true) and move Stones to midfield. Leadership at the back, passing in midfield, riches in attack

I'd prefer us to buy Veratti over Mbappe, Sanchez or pretty much any player in the world except Messi. He's probably the best box to box midfielder in the world and has an insatiable desire to win. He's exactly what we need.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.