Antoine Griezmann?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you seen the size of him he'd be the first hooked off for bogbrush as they resort to hoofball.

I'm not sure if this is because he's likely rag bound or because you've just never watched an Atletico Madrid game.

Never set a game alight!?! What a load of shite!

He's a world class player. The rags will sign those kind of players for a lot of money...we don't need to pretend everyone they target is suddenly shite.

As for United ...as long as the continue chasing Galactico signings to play crap football under Mourinho they're going in the wrong direction.

I seriously don't rate him. I remember because I did a stats comparison of all the CL clubs either this season or last season CL I can't remember, and Ateletico was the lowest scoring club with Griezmann contributing to 3 goals while other strikers scored 3-4 times more. I couldn't remember when I did it but it was either for CL or World Cup. I remembered scoffing at him being on stage for the award (not sure if it was ballon d'or) because I personally felt there were better players who could have been in his spot.

I don't feel like doing stats and don't feel like discussing and I take you have a different opinion as mine. Here's a comparison stat and that's all I will invest in this. The stats may be wrong, misleading and all that so, yeah.

image.jpg

Does anyone know what our transfer budget really is?
I think I read about 250 M. Also we going to sell Hart, Mangala, Nasri, Bony, Fernardo, maybe Delph. Lets say all of them for only 50M.
With 250+50 we can sign :
Fabinho 35
Ederson 30
Alex Sandro 50
Walker 40
Sanchez 50
Total 205.
So with 95 M left we can get Laporte or Van Dijk +Semedo or! Get really big name like Neymar or Griezmann instead Sanchez. We have the money lets use it!!!! One big summer and we done for next 2-3 years

I think most of you are blinded by your hatred of United. Adding a player of Griezmann's quality will change those 15 draws in to 15 wins, resulting in a 99 point premier league winning total.

.... will I get anyone to bite on this shit ?

A talented but stupid footballer who sees his "brand" as more important than actually playing football. Perfect for the rags.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.