United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a wardrobe in my garage that could do a decent job up front for the scum. It's 6'6'' tall, hard as teak and built like, errrr, a wardrobe. It has four good feet and is easy to pick out in the box.

It isn't terribly mobile, but it could likely still beat A&E or Rooney over 20 metres. I admit it's no Swedish demigod, but at least it has sound knees.

They can have it for 300,000 of their woo-wah pounds. Call me, Ed?

Wonder when they'll announce giving rug head a contract extension....

I really want them to sign an Arshavin type player for 80/90 mill they hype up as the lovechild of Best/Beckham/Giggs who royally takes the piss out of them with his 400,000 a week wages for the next 5 years.

Athleti will have needed the fee upfront (contact clause), utd are not structured to do that so will have been told no deal.
Had they had Txiki they wouldn't have to pay super agents tens of millions to buy players.

Big phil jones is a natural centre forward for them, ticks all maureens boxes and no fee to pay. Piece of piss managing man yoo

Clear sky here, pork shoulder 8 hours into a 13 hour cook with live oak lumpwood after a 24hr sweet cure brine, smells wonderful. Cockspur rum and coconut water for a drinkypoos and utds transfer window has blown up on the first fucking day of the window hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

I could not ask for a more agreeable day at the moment :-D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.