United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
the old ones are the best ones...
BwfZuQsCIAAci8k.jpg

look at the state of the clown
137442.jpg

Clear sky here, pork shoulder 8 hours into a 13 hour cook with live oak lumpwood after a 24hr sweet cure brine, smells wonderful. Cockspur rum and coconut water for a drinkypoos and utds transfer window has blown up on the first fucking day of the window hahahahahahahhahahahahaha

I could not ask for a more agreeable day at the moment :-D
Don't you just love it when a plan comes together. Enjoy your pork shoulder and drinkypoos. Oh and i am off work tomorrow so i am gonna enjoy this night also.

Just had a glance at ragcafe Griezmann thread...

GIF--laughing-funny-LOL-haha-hehe-hilarious-fun-happy-laugh-Jack-Nicholson-Batman-GIF.gif

Start at page 95 for a good giggle ladies and gents, enjoy :-D

I just started reading from a month back instead and the thread and others were full of posts as if Griezmann has already signed on the dotted line and training for preseason. Counting chickens.

The amount of revisionism on Bernardo, the fear of overpaying on perisic, and their supposed financial power to blow others out of the water is prevalent. There are occasional sensibility but then I realised they were written by fans of other clubs.

Griezmann deal off, so what happens now?

Football

ec73c1ae-13a6-4f20-8c1a-9e2f31967a38.jpg

Simon Stone

BBC Sport

Posted at12:21
So, Manchester United's long-standing interest in Antoine Griezmann has cooled.

But if Griezmann is not coming to Old Trafford, and the reason being cited is the injury to Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who are United going to get.

Everton's Romelu Lukaku is an obvious one, a battering ram of a striker in the Didier Drogba mould from Jose Mourinho's first Chelsea team.

In addition, United have been linked with Torino's Andrea Belotti, who has a release contract of £87m, and also Real Madrid's Alvaro Morata.

No-one from the club is saying it, but by targetting a replacement for Zlatan Ibrahimovic, United appear to be indicating the Swede has no future either once his contract expires on 30 June.

What does that first bit mean? Why has Zlatan to do with Griezmann? Makes no sense!
These cünts have no fucking shame whatsoever.

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together. Enjoy your pork shoulder and drinkypoos. Oh and i am off work tomorrow so i am gonna enjoy this night also.
Thank you @cptnemo :-)i need to think of a pithy line/name for this pork shoulder to mark the occasion hehe. Maybe the trafford pork pile...pulled apart on the first of june just like their hearts.

A nice dry and mild day tomorrow, i hope you enjoy it thoroughly good sir :-D

the old ones are the best ones...
BwfZuQsCIAAci8k.jpg

look at the state of the clown
137442.jpg

pmsl.

Toby Jones grumpy twin.

toby-jones-portrait-xlarge.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.