United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
the old ones are the best ones...
BwfZuQsCIAAci8k.jpg

look at the state of the clown
137442.jpg

To be fair they did spent 120m on there ex player that flopped

Would be funny as fuck if we swooped in fro Griezman now, if Sanchez goes to Munich then why not :)

I just started reading from a month back instead and the thread and others were full of posts as if Griezmann has already signed on the dotted line and training for preseason. Counting chickens.

The amount of revisionism on Bernardo, the fear of overpaying on perisic, and their supposed financial power to blow others out of the water is prevalent. There are occasional sensibility but then I realised they were written by fans of other clubs.

It is like a work of art, i like to think i am inventive but i could not make this shit up after an ounce of the most head spacing out weed available. Since it is a quiet day i may do as you did and read some of the funny 'it's nailed on' type posts haha.

On the financial bit, lets say they get 600m a year, can @Prestwich_Blue or @aguero93:20 or other accountants spell it out for me what happens to that in laymans terms please?
I ask because i have felt for a while utd do not have the buying power they make out. Pogba was a brand face saving purchase and kept them relevant i.e. necessary. I get the distinct feeling of a duck looking serene whilst the legs are going like the proverbial clappers just to stay still. As @calum down's funny pic showed Woodward did state they have that power, i question if that is true basically. Can they for example live with Chelsea,PSG,Both Madrids, Barca, Bayern and ourselves in any realistic sense for the top players. I have seen no evidence for that yet as nobody else was really after Pogba and they still got rinsed on this one occasion where they did splash the cash.

Their appeal has been dropped like rock in an ocean so they only have cash really and cl this season i'll give them that much.

Thank you @cptnemo :-)i need to think of a pithy line/name for this pork shoulder to mark the occasion hehe. Maybe the trafford pork pile...pulled apart on the first of june just like their hearts.

A nice dry and mild day tomorrow, i hope you enjoy it thoroughly good sir :-D

pmsl.

Toby Jones grumpy twin.

toby-jones-portrait-xlarge.jpg

Great actor.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.