93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

He's got a fascinating connection with (City). He was employed by the club (Wardle/Makin) to help find a buyer for them. He was the person who opened the door to Thaksin and helped set that deal up. At the time the club was in a very bad place financially and Wardle/Makin were just desperate to get out. I keep threatening to do a pod just with him talking about that time and how he ended up setting the Thaksin deal up.

Ahsan, any plans for ex players on the POD's in the future?

Yeah definitely. There's a few things in the pipeline for next season which should be really cool. I did a couple with Paul & Jo Lake this season and they were lovely.

Bluemoon's own @Lucky Toma has done a season review for the season just gone which is out now if anyone wants to check it out.

http://ninetythreetwenty.com/podcasts/season-review-iii/

Gonna listen to the @Lucky Toma review in the car on the way into work tomorrow , they way you lot ramble on I listen to the other 20 mins on the way home.

The Lakes are a decent listen, you need to get Simon Mullock on again.

Listened to a few of them recently, worth listening to, particularly if you live in Scotland and don't have fellow fans to chat to.

that's my very first podcast , and I found it like listening to a great radio programme something ive been searching for for ages,so I will definitely tune in again(if that's the right term)

I would also appreciate peoples recommendations on other football related podcast ,not just city(but obviously they would be my first choice),if possible. hope I'm not being a cheeky fucker :)

The Guardian's Football Weekly.

It's a bit more humour oriented, but it's usually quite enjoyable to listen to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.