It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaahhhhhhhh, the Hand of God.......great memories.

giphy.gif
Still makes me laugh. He's about 5 foot in his high heels and he still gets above the keepers hands with his head :)

I know. If that was Joe Hart he'd have got fucking slaughtered, and rightly so. Cheating little wank, but goalkeeper shouldn't have allowed him anywhere near it.
If it were Joe Hart he would still be England's number 1.

Now, had it been Bravo, he would have been slaughtered.

If anyone wants him I'd think it's likely. There's enough room in the squad for 4 CBs And Otamendi is kind of the most obvious one to go.

Assuming Stones is the long term Pep project, the guy he sees as his Pique. Regardless of how dodgy he was at times last season Pep thinks he'll be one of the best so he has to play.

Kompany will probably play when fit, and Bonucci would play always.

So if you're looking at bonucci-Stones, Stones-Kompany and Bonucci-Kompany as the first choice pairings depending on Kompanys fitness, then is there going to be enough playing time for Otamendi to be happy?

There's probably enough time for Kolarov or maybe Fernandinho to pop into the side as a rotation option if 2 of those first choice 3 are injured, but not another. Plus Pep loves Kolarov for his left footedness

I think it'll come down to numbers and who can be shifted out, but it wouldn't surprise me if Otamendi stays and Kolarov goes either if some Turkish team wants Kolarov for a couple mil.

If anyone wants him I'd think it's likely. There's enough room in the squad for 4 CBs And Otamendi is kind of the most obvious one to go.

Assuming Stones is the long term Pep project, the guy he sees as his Pique. Regardless of how dodgy he was at times last season Pep thinks he'll be one of the best so he has to play.

Kompany will probably play when fit, and Bonucci would play always.

So if you're looking at bonucci-Stones, Stones-Kompany and Bonucci-Kompany as the first choice pairings depending on Kompanys fitness, then is there going to be enough playing time for Otamendi to be happy?

There's probably enough time for Kolarov or maybe Fernandinho to pop into the side as a rotation option if 2 of those first choice 3 are injured, but not another. Plus Pep loves Kolarov for his left footedness

I think it'll come down to numbers and who can be shifted out, but it wouldn't surprise me if Otamendi stays and Kolarov goes either if some Turkish team wants Kolarov for a couple mil.
Ignoring their monetary values if sold on, Kolorov would be the one who should be worried IMO

That DeployLeroy account on twitter that first said someone was at the CFA then that his mate took a selfie with him but couldn't upload it until after he signs just replied to a tweet to someone saying this unnamed player was a defender. He had previously said it came out of nowhere similar to the Bernardo situation and he acted very surprised and called him a top player. Should be interesting unless of course he's just chatting shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.