It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone think she might be an ITK ?

DDBrLFqVoAEz43u.jpg

Karen didn't post the info but was the one that questioned it no?
This,i don't do anything but papers as the rest is a minefield,no link so we can check him out is not good,besides sammy lee posted it first,the mens copied it after and we know brennan reads this thread for info as well

This,i don't do anything but papers as the rest is a minefield,no link so we can check him out is not good,besides sammy lee posted it first,the mens copied it after and we know brennan reads this thread for info as well
Thats fine all twitter should be taken with a pinch of salt. The one thing we have learned though is good information can come from the least likely sources and unknown people accidently stumbling onto something. The papers and media are usually way behind. As long as nobody takes it too seriously whats the harm.

Sam Lee as with all journos read forums for info..... especially if they have 'proclaimed in the knows' , we have 3/4 who could convince half the forum we are buying anyone in one post, since they dangle out the arse of said posters....journos repeat, and instantly become 'reliable'.

Sam Lee as with all journos read forums for info..... especially if they have 'proclaimed in the knows' , we have 3/4 who could convince half the forum we are buying anyone in one post, since they dangle out the arse of said posters....journos repeat, and instantly become 'reliable'.
Have you not seen what Sam Lee said about bluemoon and tolmie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.