Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's no biggy either way. We have enough firepower as it is,If pep wants another 1 or 2 he'll get them. He'd be a good signing no doubt but this is Manchester city and they will have other irons in the fire for certain. Good irons at that.

Thinking of hooking this thread up to a turbine to solve the global energy crisis.

And he'll be a City player, but it will go late into August.

Arsenal have supposedly told him that they won't sell him, so I guess it depends whether he is able or willing to force the move. This one was always going to drag on all summer.

Arsenal have supposedly told him that they won't sell him, so I guess it depends whether he is able or willing to force the move. This one was always going to drag on all summer.

Was always going to be this way entirely so Arsenal can absolve themselves and make Sanchez into the villain for it all. He'll have to force his way and, honestly, I don't see any other way around it.

Sanchez isn't going to sit on his hands for another year, in a club he clearly isn't committed to, only to get a less lucrative contract with the club of his choice in 2018. Throw in Alexis' ambition and suddenly a Europa League club who aren't going to be realistically challenging for the PL isn't going to cut it anymore.

Then, on Arsenal's end, keeping a ticking time bomb like Sanchez for a year and pissing £50m up the wall is unthinkable. Wenger would do it, I'm sure. Kroenke? Not a chance. And Gazidis is too much of a pussy to go against the owner/board who are the real power behind the business.

Short of a surprise extension, Sanchez walks this year and it's all a matter of seeing it out patiently.

If we don't get him, I hope Alexis and Ozil sign £300k a week contracts, then Arsenal sign a few more players on very high wages, are unable to sell any of their deadweight, fail to make the top 4 again next season and have to file for bankruptcy at the end of next season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.