Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
My conclusion is it would be brilliant if we signed him but the priority should be to get our full backs sorted. If Sanchez stays at arsenal for 1 more year we should be able to pick him up for free next summer.

I think this is the plan in reality.

We have, allowing for the unwanted players, 4 spots for foreign players in the squad left. It is possible we will fill all of them with full backs and a utility defender / midfielder before the window closes and therefore rule ourselves out of this option if there is no sign of Arsenal budgeing. I think the club see it as a great potential deal but not an absolute requirement like the full back situation. We can live without him so we will just lket this play out. Dont expect anything until deep into the window.

I hope we're on good terms with the agents/players of plan b+c because I genuinely think it's different this time...NO CL had to have been a wake up call to Stan and the board. They can't afford the reputation hit and a further decline...at all.

My conclusion is it would be brilliant if we signed him but the priority should be to get our full backs sorted. If Sanchez stays at arsenal for 1 more year we should be able to pick him up for free next summer.
Agree we need to get the full backs sorted asap, but i cannot see him staying at Arsenal unless he signs a new contract. No way Arsenal wont cash in and would they really want a player who will be questioned all season about his attitude/drive/commitment.

For me he either signs a new deal, or moves wherever that may be.

What are you talking about Marvin?
His league goal output declined significantly last season. He's lost his place in his national team. He lost his place to Jesus last season. I know you don't want to accept it, but the very fact that we are linked with Sanchez, when we already have Jesus, Sane, Aguero et al should suggest something to you. However I think Sanchez is going the same way, and Aguero remains a very good player and there are other areas that need addressing.

RoslerThe 2nd
Its quite clear you don't have a clue what you're talking about

Spot on mate, he's like most of the arselona fans...full of shite opinions and little knowledge of football.

He should shut the fuck up about our players and stick to talking about the Europa League and how they have become our feeder club.

Not arsed whether we get Sanchez as we are okay with our forwards, more concerned about getting fullbacks and cover for central defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.