Kyle Walker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow. Ok. I will simplify it more. Buying Walker for 55 as opposed to 40 lessens our ability to sign other players. Make sense now?

How do you know who's available? How do you know how much they will cost? How do you know they would want to come to us?

Having an opinion on it is cool but don't act like it actually matters or is based on anything ther than guesswork.

Fees are irrlevant this summer. Just look across the board at the fees being paid. 40 million is the new 20 million etc.

I'm looking forward to seeing how some of the fees go in 2-3 weeks time when Chelsea and United haven't got their players in. If getting Sandro is the difference between keeping Conte or not, how much will Chelsea pay? £65m? £75m? more?

Same with Mourinho, if he wants Dier (god knows why) above all, will he pay £50m, £60m for him in early August?

I'm looking forward to seeing how some of the fees go in 2-3 weeks time when Chelsea and United haven't got their players in. If getting Sandro is the difference between keeping Conte or not, how much will Chelsea pay? £65m? £75m? more?

Same with Mourinho, if he wants Dier (god knows why) above all, will he pay £50m, £60m for him in early August?

Because Dier's name epitomises his style of play

£55M? Genuinely hilarious. Time for Walker to prove us doubters wrong ( by doubters I mean those who arw laughing at his price ) He is obviously going to have a positive impact as we haven't had this sort of pace coming from our RB's before but I just don't see anything in him that warrants that price except for qouta filling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.