It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was only a half-serious remark, but let's say the Alexis deal somehow collapses but it will drag on until the last days of August. We're not a club anymore which does panic buying on the last day just for the sake of it. And I know transfer dealings are going on concurrently, but still. Mpabbe is highly unrealistic this summer, too.

They just won't let it drag on that late, and if it does, they'll line up a second choice while the Sanchez saga drags on.

With Walker and Mendy. We finally have full-backs that can compete with any other side in the world. It's gonna be a joy to have the pace and power of Walker and Mendy supporting Sane/Sterling/Jesus possibly Sanchez etc....

I'm curious to see the additional additions to our defence. Do we sign back-ups along with a CB? Do we have an alternative to Alves? Very optimistic ahead of the season.

I want all the signings done soon so I can begin to point out that we shouldn't get carried away when everyone gets carried away with high hopes for the season ahead. I can't wait.

No doubt our management team have learnt a lot from the advice that the experts amongst us have given during the target selection and negotiation phases of this transfer window. I'm sure our owner will refer them to our collective comments to explain why their individual bonuses have been affected.

We can shortly turn our attention to the fantasy football phase where our pre season results are assessed by the press and we are told yet again why United will stroll the PL.

Then where this forum springs to life and the season starts and we look forward to....

With Walker and Mendy. We finally have full-backs that can compete with any other side in the world. It's gonna be a joy to have the pace and power of Walker and Mendy supporting Sane/Sterling/Jesus possibly Sanchez etc....

I'm curious to see the additional additions to our defence. Do we sign back-ups along with a CB? Do we have an alternative to Alves? Very optimistic ahead of the season.

You only have to look at where the full backs we released are going to know how weak we were in those areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.