It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the Dani Alves saga has kicked city into overdrive with getting transfers done. Mbappe and Sanchez wouldn't be a bad statement.
More like forcing City to pay an extra 5-10mil for each defender. Not that I would particularly care how much they cost if they go on to become a success at City.
Now lets see if Sanchez has the balls to keep his word to City or not, unlike a certain Alves.

For anyone who thinks we are paying over the odds just consider this.

It is obvious to everyone that the fullback positions have been our biggest weakness over the last 12 months, if we end up spending £100 million on Walker and Mendy we will have improved our first team squad significantly.

Compare this to the Rags who have paid the best part of £100 million on Lukaku, In my opinion he is a good player and will do well for them, BUT he has been brought in as a replacement for bignose who had a very good season for them last year. Our spend improves us greatly, their spend basically allows them to stand still.

No one else is running with it but I make Lukaku to be £75m + £15m add ons, Rooney on a free whereby he could have fetched £15/20m in this market and Rooney pay off of £15m to make up a shortfall in wages.

I make the Lukaku transfer around £120/125m

No one else is running with it but I make Lukaku to be £75m + £15m add ons, Rooney on a free whereby he could have fetched £15/20m in this market and Rooney pay off of £15m to make up a shortfall in wages.

200w.gif

You've forgotten agents fees so I'd make it about £135/£140m
Now if that doesn't make you laugh your cock off nothing will.

The Walker signing should keep the flappers and JCLs and the glory hunters happy for a few hours.

Enjoy boys and girls.

;)

No chance Pep goes from Sanchez to Roberts.
It was only a half-serious remark, but let's say the Alexis deal somehow collapses but it will drag on until the last days of August. We're not a club anymore which does panic buying on the last day just for the sake of it. And I know transfer dealings are going on concurrently, but still. Mpabbe is highly unrealistic this summer, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.