It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's made zero difference.

Alves wasn't even scheduled to be unveiled for another ten days or so.

How could anyone possibly know that? Was it always the plan that a few would be agreed for Walker today? Because I'm guessing not.

Also I don't think it would make a difference when we were planning on announcing him, the fact is he's chosen to go somewhere else after agreeing to come to city. I'm pretty sure that the powers that be at City won't like that too much.

Nah! Get Mbappe first. The other 2 are simply about money. Mbappe is about options. Nobody is hurrying to pay 50 million for either fullback. So if that's what their clubs want, they'll be there in August. Mbappe has 5 teams jostling for him. All willing to pay the fee. So he is and should be the #1 attempt.

As if there is something there.
I think we need at least the two first choice full backs for the USA tour . Peps game is all about positional play which takes time to learn , I cannot imagine Pep wanting to start the season with a back four who have not a fair bit of time to practice together.
At least we appear to have one of them

How could anyone possibly know that? Was it always the plan that a few would be agreed for Walker today? Because I'm guessing not.

Also I don't think it would make a difference when we were planning on announcing him, the fact is he's chosen to go somewhere else after agreeing to come to city. I'm pretty sure that the powers that be at City won't like that too much.

For sure, when it comes to City's disappointment.

We wanted Walker done before the US tour, same goes for Mendy, both who have been on their hols.

City had a whole PR strategy planned around Alves going out to the States, that's why some people know how the bricks were supposed to fall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.