Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuming he'll feel like he deserves a testimonial we have been on about him for that long. If he was that good someone would have bought him by now. If he was called smith he would be worth 15 million less.
Now there's an idea. Transfer forum testimonials for having been discussed long. Isco certainly deserves one.

Fabinho would be the perfect signing after walker and mendy, he can cover walker and play in the middle. He'd give us height and power we've been lacking in games against 'certain' anti-football teams.

I think we'd still have too many if Mendy and Sanchez are signed, even with selling Fernando, unless I have counted it wrongly (which is always possible). Then we probably also need a centre back and I can't think of any suitable HG ones. I like Fabinho as a player but just don't see us being in for him.

kolarov will be replaced for new cb ?

I just don't get it. DM is Pep's position, he knows it literally better than anyone and its obviously important because Kante has been a huge part in winning the PL two years in a row. You cannot downplay its importance, and yet we are deciding we can leave it till next year? Awful decision.

I know there is some question as to whether Fabinho can play a solo pivot, but even if he has to learn it he obviously has the talent. He was the engine that broke us against Monaco and almost beat us in the first leg. He also fills in at RB and is more than good there. I suspect he could also be a world class CB as well, just like Vinnie did back in the day.

If he goes to Ateltico for 40 million we have properly missed a trick.
If you believe Pep knows DM like you say he does. Perhaps he already has it figured out.

And the view you have that he is waiting is simply in your head. And just to be factual, Fabihno wasn't particularly super in either game against us... So cling him "the engine that broke us" is more fantasy than reality.

He is s good player. But not the difference btw winning or losing the league or CL.

we really need to look at fabinho again. top class in two positions!!!

Don't even bother mate, I thought the same and all I'm getting is shit for it. Thought discussing Fabinho move in the Fabinho thread would be okay but it seems everyone else here is just here to shit on people who think he would be a good signing.

So far I've been told that Pep is waiting for someone next year, that pep isn't waiting for someone next year and that my opinion isn't valid anyway.
Apparently he wasn't even that good against us. 1 goal and 2 assists across two legs from the base of midfield? Basically useless really.

WOE BETIDE ME FOR DOUBTING THE GLORY THAT IS THE TEMPLE OF PEP, HE WHO KNOWS ALL AND NEVER MAKES MISTAKES!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.