United thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like City supporters and we've always got on, at least on a personal level but I can understand the animosity some of you direct at big bad United.
All those years of watching United's success has taken it's toll but perhaps it is time to let it go now. No? It's a shame that you don't seem to be able to allow yourselves enjoy your recent success. I don't know if this is to do with the fact that you got lucky and are a lottery club. But why do you care so much. Money is money and now you have just paid £50 million for an okay-ish defender, the most expensive defender in history. Astonishing stuff so it is kind of shocking especially with your history but really it's fantastic stuff and you should just celebrate and enjoy your good fortune. Forget about United's success. Chelsea seem to have no qualms about celebrating winning thanks to their sugar daddy so why the hell should you?
You deserve all the success that comes your way no matter who is paying for it. Both clubs Manchester United and City can be successful and I for one would rather yourselves were winning rather than our more traditional rivals like Liverpool, Arsenal Chelsea etc.
Lol.....

Oooh we enjoy our success Frank, Haven't you seen our recent celebrations when winning leagues and cups?

What I won't forget personally is the years of piss taking, superiority acting from you Vermin, at times when we were of our lowest.
I can't imagine myself right now given where city are, taking the piss out of Oldham /Stockport /Bury fans.
They are their own unique clubs with their own path, their own history and so on.
Far more respect to their fanbase than some cockney **** who decided to support the fashionable Sky TV team in the 90's,who has the fucking cheek to take the piss out of genuine football supporters who actually support their local team.

Go and support your local club Frank, then you might understand where many of us are coming from.
If you're from Salford/Trafford then I stand corrected.

I just can't find myself looking down at say a Oldham Fan because my club are now doing alright.
In fact, I'd rather talk football with the lower league fans than you rats.

Lol.....

Oooh we enjoy our success Frank, Haven't you seen our recent celebrations when winning leagues and cups?

What I won't forget personally is the years of piss taking, superiority acting from you Vermin, at times when we were of our lowest.
I can't imagine myself right now given where city are, taking the piss out of Oldham /Stockport /Bury fans.
They are their own unique clubs with their own path, their own history and so on.
Far more respect to their fanbase than some cockney **** who decided to support the fashionable Sky TV team in the 90's,who has the fucking cheek to take the piss out of genuine football supporters who actually support their local team.

Go and support your local club Frank, then you might understand where many of us are coming from.
If you're from Salford/Trafford then I stand corrected.

I just can't find myself looking down at say a Oldham Fan because my club are now doing alright.
In fact, I'd rather talk football with the lower league fans than you rats.
Think he's Irish, says it all georgie best and all that

I like City supporters and we've always got on, at least on a personal level but I can understand the animosity some of you direct at big bad United.
All those years of watching United's success has taken it's toll but perhaps it is time to let it go now. No? It's a shame that you don't seem to be able to allow yourselves enjoy your recent success. I don't know if this is to do with the fact that you got lucky and are a lottery club. But why do you care so much. Money is money and now you have just paid £50 million for an okay-ish defender, the most expensive defender in history. Astonishing stuff so it is kind of shocking especially with your history but really it's fantastic stuff and you should just celebrate and enjoy your good fortune. Forget about United's success. Chelsea seem to have no qualms about celebrating winning thanks to their sugar daddy so why the hell should you?
You deserve all the success that comes your way no matter who is paying for it. Both clubs Manchester United and City can be successful and I for one would rather yourselves were winning rather than our more traditional rivals like Liverpool, Arsenal Chelsea etc.

Fucking joint, get it right ;-)

I didn't mind you till now but after that you can get lost

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.