Centre back options

Would seem silly to me to shift a CB of Otamendi's quality for the kind of price, particularly when I can't name a City CB who has consistently outperformed over the past 2 seasons (whether due to injury or lack of form). There's quite a few players in the squad that should be priority to sell over Otamendi.
A small watering hole in a desert basin of dreg :)

Otamendi was one of the best defenders in Spain before he joined us and, except some of the games he played alongside Stones, he looked very good for us. Him and Kompany form one of the best, if not the best, couple of CBs. I think the problem here is Stones. He is just a kid, he needs at least 2 more seasons to be a very good player. He is still so young for a CB.
Excatly

The problem is, neither Stones nor Otamendi have been very good.

Of the two, Otamendi has been better, but we invested a lot of money in Stones' potential, so Otamendi's position is at risk.

But the solution to making a squad place available, should be solved by getting rid of Kolarov, then if Otamendi doesn't get his shit together, get rid of him next season.

Unless we are signing two cbs, in which case, off he goes.

Of the two, Otamendi has been better, but we invested a lot of money in Stones' potential, so Otamendi's position is at risk.

But the solution to making a squad place available, should be solved by getting rid of Kolarov, then if Otamendi doesn't get his shit together, get rid of him next season.

My thoughts exactly.

Btw what do you think of Boateng, Naval Naval?

Otamendi has resell value Kolarov does not.

If Otamendi stays and doesn't get his shit together and doesn't play much he won't have any resell value either, it makes sense to sell him instead of Kolarov.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.