Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll give that the response it deserves.

Or just respond to it?

If that act of petulance makes him "a self centred unprofessional ****" then what's the difference between Aguero elbowing Winston Reid for no reason other than him having a bad game, or lashing out at Luiz?

Aguero, who also, according to his former teammate, arrives late to training often and gets more fines than anyone else at the club, things which I'm sure you'd be frothing at the mouth about if Nasri did them.

Erm he is under investigation for doping charges and could get a 2 yr ban,we won't be keeping him imo
I watched the leicester game and he was a complete twat

Erm he is under investigation for doping charges and could get a 2 yr ban,we won't be keeping him imo
I watched the leicester game and he was a complete twat

He's not going to get banned for anything, the story of him being "investigated" broke 9 months ago, if something was going to happen it would have already happened.

To call him a pivot at Sevilla would be a massive oversimplification, he was a 1 man midfield with support from Nzonzi. He played as 10, as pivot on the wings, anywhere there was space, Nasri would go there and then the rest of the team would get the ball to him in that space.

It was really brilliant to watch, I'm gutted Sampaoli has gone off to International management.
In one word, he was massive for them. When Nasri decided to go to Sevilla I’ve gotta be honest I wasn’t that bothered either way. Then Gundogan got injured and Nasri was amazing for Sevilla I started to miss him. Then the Leicester game happened then maybe not so much.

Of course you will as you labelled Nasri unprofessional for what he done which was miles less than the incidents which saw Aguero get banned in total for 7 games last season. I actually don't like Nasri and probably agree with your thoughts on him but for better reasons than Vardy getting him sent off.

It was a knockout situation, in the Champions League vs an inferior team.

Any particular reason he's back at City now, seeing as he's as good as Messi, in Spain.

Hmm, let me think...

Nasri is on the USA tour. I honestly think that he is more than capable of playing a part in our squad. If he makes the final squad, then he can certainly play an important role.

He's toxic. You Nasri fan boys have to move on. He aint fuckin playing for us again.

And the second best player behind Messi in the first half of La Liga. Put the pipe down you clown.

Or just respond to it?

If that act of petulance makes him "a self centred unprofessional ****" then what's the difference between Aguero elbowing Winston Reid for no reason other than him having a bad game, or lashing out at Luiz?

Aguero, who also, according to his former teammate, arrives late to training often and gets more fines than anyone else at the club, things which I'm sure you'd be frothing at the mouth about if Nasri did them.

One is a selfish lazy fat ****, the other is one of the best players we have ever had.

One had the opportunity to show us he had changed.

But no matter, because as he's proved himself in Spain & is good enough to play for Pep Guardiola at City, we can't lose, because if he doesn't stay at City, all the clubs in Spain will be lining up to sign him.

Perhaps he can go to Real Madrid with Otamendi.

He's toxic. You Nasri fan boys have to move on. He aint fuckin playing for us again.

And the second best player behind Messi in the first half of La Liga. Put the pipe down you clown.
Don't think Nasri has any fanboys on here. It's just that it isn't the end of the world if he is here to stay for the next season. But I'd guess it's highly, highly unlikely anyway. Doesn't mean he's completely useless or anything though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.