Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen that Garre and Taylor Richards have both signed there 1st professional contracts hope Sancho signs one soon.

http://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-squad-usa-tour-13342940

In this article from the US tour who is going and who isn't.

"JADON SANCHO – the 17-year-old is tipped for greatness but, while his youth team colleagues Brahim Diaz and Phil Foden were on the plane, Sancho was not spotted.

That fuelled the talk that Arsenal and Spurs are sniffing around him, but the talented teenager trained with the first team squad all last week and City sources say it is 100 per cent certain he will stay."

if sancho does leave ( all rumours at this point) it wouldn't be great. one of our best young talents leaving. I think we will see more players use the facilities and coaches we have and then leave at 18 for first team football/opportunity

Honestly I think'd be unwise for him to leave. He's mightily talented but he fits into the stereotypical category of English player of lacking a brain. He should be more concerned with learning how to play in a team than simply getting senior football.

Honestly I think'd be unwise for him to leave. He's mightily talented but he fits into the stereotypical category of English player of lacking a brain. He should be more concerned with learning how to play in a team than simply getting senior football.

I disagree entirely. He's actually a very smart and selfless player who sets up as many as he scores.

This has been at every level he's been tested against so far. Every team below the firsts is also very team-focused and you won't find many greedy or brainless players.

I disagree entirely. He's actually a very smart and selfless player who sets up as many as he scores.

This has been at every level he's been tested against so far. Every team below the firsts is also very team-focused and you won't find many greedy or brainless players.

He's definitely not greedy, I can agree on that

in what way is he lacking a brain ? ( football wise ). as said above a very smart, technical player. btw 'stereotypical category', the same category of young english players that are winning all the major youth tournaments with england.

in what way is he lacking a brain ? ( football wise ). as said above a very smart, technical player. btw 'stereotypical category', the same category of young english players that are winning all the major youth tournaments with england.

It's a typical defence mechanism, he's leaving so there must be something wrong with him. Maybe he is homesick and wants to move to another club where he will be offered game time in the upcoming seasons.

It's a typical defence mechanism, he's leaving so there must be something wrong with him. Maybe he is homesick and wants to move to another club where he will be offered game time in the upcoming seasons.

Where's he going to get game time?

Pochettino has given game time to players at 20/21 years old, which is 4 years away for Sancho.

Chelsea & Arsenal have pretty shocking records at bringing through youth and anyone else won't be able to afford his crazy wages for his age.

Where's he going to get game time?

Pochettino has given game time to players at 20/21 years old, which is 4 years away for Sancho.

Chelsea & Arsenal have pretty shocking records at bringing through youth and anyone else won't be able to afford his crazy wages for his age.

Arsenal don't have a shocking record, they have had Iwobi and Bellerin come through in recent years. I'm sure if Sancho does move, he will move with guarantees for game time in the coming seasons. Pochettino will keep him close to the first team, and I'm sure someone with Sancho abilities will be fast tracked. If he goes to Chelsea, then sure he is braindead and stupid. But for now, I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

I find it funny how you consistently will criticize Arsenal and Tottenham youth policies, yet still think City is the best place for Sancho. I personally would love Sancho to stay at City and train with the first team this season, the next season after that get some game time in the cups and from there on try to get a place in the squad when he is 19/20. But with our youth record, I'm not sure of that. We are allergic to using our own youth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.