Benjamin Mendy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely. This could be his last bit of r&r before getting back to work with Pep and the rest of the squad. If he sticks to the rumored plan of doing all the final transfer business, it can only mean he is dead serious about playing and everything he's done prior is just having a last bit of fun before preseason. I'm sure Pep or someone has told him how hard preseason is going to be so I think he's just trying to make the best of the free time he has left for the time being.
Exactly, it's a long season and they should enjoy every hr of their holiday

Definitely. This could be his last bit of r&r before getting back to work with Pep and the rest of the squad. If he sticks to the rumored plan of doing all the final transfer business, it can only mean he is dead serious about playing and everything he's done prior is just having a last bit of fun before preseason. I'm sure Pep or someone has told him how hard preseason is going to be so I think he's just trying to make the best of the free time he has left for the time being.

Definitely, I for one hope he enjoys himself because he knows he is about to have a huge culture change and even though he looks like a huge character it wont be plain sailing for him.

Its as if any player who mucks around on social media is a joker to some people and not a good fit these days, hes 23 man leave him be he can quite clearly knuckle down and work hard as was essential to Monaco's title win and champions league push, if he wants to prat about as well then good on him and I think he will affect the dressing room positively.

Looking at him he wont need much pre-season to get fit either, kids an athlete

Yeah I get that I'm just going off the similar transfer in Bernardo coming from Monaco and arriving the night before, could be that he doesn't want to do that on his bday...
More likely, as the other poster said, he is getting ready for the tour and move. Then again maybe we haven't agreed a fee yet

Can somebody message him and tell him to stop posting pictures of himself as the resident bluemoon nutjobs don't approve.

imagine being so self centered that you actually want someone to stop enjoying their life and posting pictures of themselves on social media despite it having no effect on you because you think they're trying to bait and troll you specifically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.