Reina for Bravo?

Bit of a peculiar one to have three very good keepers, Reina for Bravo would be fine. Doesn't matter too much to me which is the backup.

Why are people going on about Willy, pretty sure he was offered a contract but turned it down in favour of going to London, perhaps some pressure from the missus.

Bit of a peculiar one to have three very good keepers, Reina for Bravo would be fine. Doesn't matter too much to me which is the backup.

Why are people going on about Willy, pretty sure he was offered a contract but turned it down in favour of going to London, perhaps some pressure from the missus.
He wanted to stay but wasn't offered a new deal
Bravo won't stand for being 3rd choice imo that is

There's no way in hell we'd sign a third foreign keeper. We don't have the foreign squad space for Nasri or a replacement for Fernando/Delph or two foreign left backs so where the hell does an extra space come from for a third keeper than will never play?

That would mean that we either planned on getting rid of Bravo or never planned on buying Ederson.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.