Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha - no worse - Herbert Chapman had just won the league 3 times in a row with Huddersfield, so Arsenal got him as Manager and bought 10 Huddersfield players, then won the league 3 times in a row.

Hypocrites

That's not long after they conspired to relegate Spurs

Bayern Munich boss Karl-Heinz Rummenigge has confirmed they have dropped their interest in signing Arsenal striker Alexis Sanchez for next season.

After head coach Carlo Ancelotti last week had his wish granted to sign Colombia's James Rodriguez on loan from Real Madrid, Bayern have called off their bid to poach Chile's hot-shot Sanchez from Arsenal.

That's not long after they conspired to relegate Spurs

Spurs were down anyway, they finished bottom in the last season before WW1. The contentious bit was that the top flight expanded to 22 teams for the 1919/20 season so three clubs were to be promoted from tier 2. Derby and Preston were the top two and went up but Arsenal had finished 5th and were promoted ahead of Barnsley in 3rd via some dodgy dealings involving Henry Norris and the Football League.

Alexis Sanchez wants to join Manchester City and believes Arsenal will cave in their effort to prevent him from joining them. [Daily Mail]

Sanchez's camp are confident Arsenal will eventually sell him to City rather run the risk of letting him leave for free. [Daily Mail]

Some of their fans now think we don't really want him and are purely there to destabilise a rival. Why would we even bother when they can collapse as per usual themselves just after Christmas and there's far more dangerous rivals we'd be targeting if that was our plan. I want this thing wrapped up either way but a small part of me is enjoying it dragging on and on as their fans are getting better and better by the day.

Some of their fans now think we don't really want him and are purely there to destabilise a rival. Why would we even bother when they can collapse as per usual themselves just after Christmas and there's far more dangerous rivals we'd be targeting if that was our plan. I want this thing wrapped up either way but a small part of me is enjoying it dragging on and on as their fans are getting better and better by the day.

Pointless worrying about this one. If he comes he comes and so on. I don't have the patience of this to go on until the end of august.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.