Neymar

PSG can have him.

Not a player that would thrive in the PL imo.

Why Neymar "not a player in the PL"? He's fast, top-3 best dribbling in the world, Brazilian player number 1. If he in XI's Barcelona, why don't in City or another PL team?

Perhaps he would need to adaptation, only this. Aguero, Silva and Otamendi came of Spain. I guess he would have more 30 goals in each seasion in PL, without Messi. In City, with Jesus and Sane, we would have very speed attack.

Neymar is just using the PSG link to get a better deal, Just like Messi used our name in the past season to get one that is all there is. I don't think Neymar will ever leave Barcelona.

Neymar is just using the PSG link to get a better deal, Just like Messi used our name in the past season to get one that is all there is. I don't think Neymar will ever leave Barcelona.

You bluff enough times and you'll eventually get called.

Brazilian Media (Esporte Interativo) suggesting Neymar has accepted PSG's proposal ahead of a €222m bid.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.