Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if someones purchase of a £50m 29 year old holding midfielder will get the same "the games gone" write up as our Walker deal? I'll not hold my breath

Sooner or later the media is going to realise that the way to get clicks on their shite websites for none storys will be to have headlines like "Why Manchester City Are Now The Biggest Team in Manchester". Just a matter of time.

Great victory last night, headlines in the Mail ' sterling builds £25,000 playground for baby son '

Sooner or later the media is going to realise that the way to get clicks on their shite websites for none storys will be to have headlines like "Why Manchester City Are Now The Biggest Team in Manchester". Just a matter of time.

Right though I'm sure you are, that will only happen when the message gets through to the Marketing department.

Marketing departments in my experience are populated by the kind of bullshitting wankers synonymous with the rags.

Ipso facto - it could be a long wait!

People need to face up to the reality that a greater proportion of bbc and other media audience is interested in Utd than in us. (And maybe in some other teams too).

And it will remain so for some years until they are eclipsed where it matters, on the pitch and in the trophy room.

Bleating on about not being headline story etc and boycotting the BBC is laughably scouse and won't change anything. What the team delivers, over time, will.
Us? Not a fucking chance you're a blue.

What because his fuckin opinion differs from yours.
No, because I've read his posts over the last few weeks and the reek of somebody who is pretending to be a city fan.
You on the other hand are just a miserable **** who probably is a blue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.