Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, because I've read his posts over the last few weeks and the reek of somebody who is pretending to be a city fan.
You on the other hand are just a miserable **** who probably is a blue.

I'd rather be a miserable **** than a paranoid **** like you.

So wind your fuckin neck in.

No, because I've read his posts over the last few weeks and the reek of somebody who is pretending to be a city fan.
You on the other hand are just a miserable **** who probably is a blue.

Need to exchange probably with maybe.

Right though I'm sure you are, that will only happen when the message gets through to the Marketing department.

Marketing departments in my experience are populated by the kind of bullshitting wankers synonymous with the rags.

Ipso facto - it could be a long wait!
I dont think it will be as long as you think, they try and keep arse licky with united and liverpool fans to drive subscriptions but in my opinion that model has been done. The exact same model was followed by youtube shows like conan and the ellen show, put a title without much shock factor and not be accused off click bait but eventually they figured out the way to get views is to have the most ridiculous headlines. It all follows the same principles.

It pays to be paranoid in my world our kid.

Each to their own. Like i said let people have their say instead of labelling every fucker a rag just because they are not a sheep.

You do realise not everyone buys the bollocks thats wrote on here?

Each to their own. Like i said let people have their say instead of labelling every fucker a rag just because they are not a sheep.

You do realise not everyone buys the bollocks thats wrote on here?
There's loads of bollocks written on every single thread on this forum, plenty by myself over the years.
This particular thread has merit though as is proved on a daily basis by the written and broadcast media. Trying to argue against a bias seems strange to me when it's patently clear that one exists. I know there's a reason for it to take place and it's something which has been discussed in detail over the years on different versions of this thread title.
I'm not a fan of us being belittled strangely enough, though as I can't do anything about it I'm not all over the thread complaining as you'd see if you looked back over the 80 pages.

There's loads of bollocks written on every single thread on this forum, plenty by myself over the years.
This particular thread has merit though as is proved on a daily basis by the written and broadcast media. Trying to argue against a bias seems strange to me when it's patently clear that one exists. I know there's a reason for it to take place and it's something which has been discussed in detail over the years on different versions of this thread title.
I'm not a fan of us being belittled strangely enough, though as I can't do anything about it I'm not all over the thread complaining as you'd see if you looked back over the 80 pages.

Ive already made my case about the rats. Ogden. Bates. McDonnell. Jackson. And the rest of the rag sycophant ****s.

Personally though just keep reading about how high a city story is up on a papers website. Or the amount of rag stories to ours on the bbc. I get the bbc should be impartial. But it seems some of us just look for tiny stories and fire them on here. Regardless of how trivial they are.

I swear there's been a rise in arguments on this site recently, not disagreements but actual arguments worse than I've seen before. What's happened?! Everyone wind your necks in or I'll have the lot of you.

Anyway, the media are all ****s that's been established, they have a very clear need to make a profit from failing ventures into joining the digital age, because of this they need clicks - and if united's sources are to be believed - uniteds 70 billion fans outnumber us so of course they'll aim for them. But this has been done to death.

Maybe there is no meeting room with Murdoch and then other moguls plotting the best way to slag city off, but I firmly believe we are fighting against a biased representation of our club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.