It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty much all our business this summer. That enough?

No not really.
That is vague.

Take me to the post where it stated clearly we'll sign Ederson, Mendy, Walker, Bernardo Silva
As a starter almost all of our transfers this summer. Check this thread mate and see for yourself.

I will do.

So Tolmie told everyone here at various points on this thread that we'll sign Ederson, Walker, Mendy, Bernardo Silva, etc before we were linked with them heavily and publicly?

No not really.
That is vague.

Take me to the post where it stated clearly we'll sign Ederson, Mendy, Walker, Bernardo Silva

I will do.

So Tolmie told everyone here at various points on this thread that we'll sign Ederson, Walker, Mendy, Bernardo Silva, etc before we were linked with them heavily and publicly?

I believe there are a number of prominent posters on here who know who Tolmie is in real life and have vouched for his ability to get genuine info.

If you don't like it just don't read his threads

Because I keep coming back for more, regardless of any scepticism or abuse?

It is for others to decide if my intentions are genuine, which is to always to try and share what I have, even when I don't know how up-to-date it is.

If Pep is involved, does this mean we have been given permission to speak to the players ?

Want. So has anything changed? I want many things I can't get!

That is why we all shouldn't get giddy. I believe tolmies info as genuine but arsenal also 'want' Sanchez and mbappe, but they most probably won't be getting them. There would be rumblings in the media by now if anything was close, the deals too big to be kept a complete secret.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.