It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely need a CB to make it better. Also I would love a Sanchez on top or another striking option.

It wouldn't surprise me if Pep doesn't buy another CB or forward this window if he can't get his Plan A or B which wouldn't be a disaster as the 4 incoming players will still take us to the next level IMO

Mendy it's done? For now I didn't read any official note, even Van Dijk seemed caught, losing the market challenges with Liverpool isn't a positive thing

Nothing is done until its on the official site but I didn't read anywhere we were negotiating with Southampton

which wouldn't be a disaster

To me it is a disaster for 2 reasons

1) Kolarov

2) 1 Kompany injury away from point 1 lol

We cannot rely on Kompany to be fit thats our problem as much as it pains me to admit. Well be in 4 comps next season and having only 2 "reliable" CBS in Stones/Otamendi is frightening...

1) Kolarov

We cannot rely on Kompany to be fit thats our problem as much as it pains me to admit. Well be in 4 comps next season and having only 2 "reliable" CBS in Stones/Otamendi is frightening...

Who says we won't sign anybody else?

1) Kolarov

Stones and otamendi together for a season is enough to give me nightmares.

1) Kolarov

Kola was solid as a CB and will get better with more investment from Pep, and that goes for Stone and Nico.

never said we wont..

My question is who... What are the available top tier CBs?? Theres not many on the market..

I think everyone needs to stop flapping and trust the people in charge there's plenty out there and IF bonucci turns up u will all be saying Virgil who?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.