It's Quiet - a new dawn

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have already made some excellent signings. And the fans of our rivals pretty much think we're done. Can't wait to watch the reaction of some of them if/when we announce the signing of another world class forward and perhaps a CB. :)

It's going to be glorious.

That is why we all shouldn't get giddy. I believe tolmies info as genuine but arsenal also 'want' Sanchez and mbappe, but they most probably won't be getting them. There would be rumblings in the media by now if anything was close, the deals too big to be kept a complete secret.

Tolmie has basically just said we want to sign both players.
Do feel free to share why Soriano is livid with the City press pack?

Is that supposed to prove something? Youre certainly getting no abuse from me by the way. Im just posing critical questions

People think they already know things, but only because the momentum of links is generated on here. Nothing has happened in public to suggest we are even still chasing Sanchez yet we get excited because of Bluemoon and then claim we know it already anyway. Without Tolmie nobody would be clike be talking about Sanchez or Mbappe, and then nobody will give him credit if it comes off.

It would have been far more exciting to learn that we had an offer accepted for either Sanchez and Mbappe. Unless we intend to loan Mbappe to Monaco next season or are open to offers for Aguero, I cannot see how we could possibly accommodate the two.

Do feel free to share why Soriano is livid with the City press pack?
Man do you believe mbappe is a possibility like a solid 50% or so chance? I honestly don't think we need either to win the league this year but the way the transfer market is moving is that if we don't make a move on mbappe this window his value could be 200mil plus next year would love to see him and Jesus leading the line for the next ten years!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.