Media Thread 2017/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really don't think Raheem would have to pay any amount to get laid.
( and his actual bird is pretty fit to boot )

Mail reporting it now, even after Raheem has put out a denial.

Can you spot the errors in this?

JqWff0S.png
Christ, even when they're slagging us off they still need to mention that shower of bastards.

Just fed up with this shit.
Sterling looks good pre season so they send out a bullshit story to cause problems in his personal life which are likely to effect his team performances. I know he has done some daft things in the past but no more than any other footballer, he just seems to be the target of continued vitriol from the Rag obsessed media. Feel sorry for the lad.

As @mat said, thankfully it looks as though Sterling has had enough.

DGigR1MXgAEn9E8.jpg:large

As far as Raheem is concerned it's not media bias, there is without doubt an AGENDA to crucify him.

Looking forward to seeing Mr Beal in the bankruptcy court in the not too distant future. And let's give Raheem the biggest, loudest support possible in our games because you can garauntee opposition fans will be at him true or false.

It's good to see that he's taken action but it's the same old story of a very public lie and a very private apology. This time, if there's a real case, I think City should take on the hard work for him and make it a very public trial.

Looking forward to seeing Mr Beal in the bankruptcy court in the not too distant future. And let's give Raheem the biggest, loudest support possible in our games because you can garauntee opposition fans will be at him true or false.

Be good to see the club take a stance on this. Ok if you don't rate him as a player, don't like the way we, as a club, play football, think we've played crap, over spent, under spent whatever, write a negative article. But if this is false then it is so personal, so out of order, that the club should politely turn their journalists away at the entrance.

It's good to see that he's taken action but it's the same old story of a very public lie and a very private apology. This time, if there's a real case, I think City should take on the hard work for him and make it a very public trial.

Wtf is the club doing, fuming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.