Blue moon 5 a side - 24th September 11 oclock

Just a bumb to keep us on the first page! Come on blues.

Blimey. I’ve just watched that highlights video. I’m 56, and reckon I could hold down a place in that team.

Credentials. Right wing for Button Lane Junior School, c1970. We won the league beating Newall Green, Rackhouse, St Aidan’s, Haveley Hey, Benchill et al. Played for, captained and ran teams in and around South Mcr in my twenties, before an appearance at Maine Road, which was the pinnacle of my career.

I’m still playing 11-a-side now, once a week. It’s a bit harder against the teenagers and twenties, but I don’t do bad.

Sundays are difficult though.

It's feasible I could play, I play on Monday evenings at Soccer Dome, only fly in the ointment is that 24th Sept is my daughter's birthday, however playing at that time of the morning shouldn't constitute an issue.

It's feasible I could play, I play on Monday evenings at Soccer Dome, only fly in the ointment is that 24th Sept is my daughter's birthday, however playing at that time of the morning shouldn't constitute an issue.

Perfect - left or right winger?

Central defence.

;-)
I'm up for a game, only got a right foot ,lefts just for standing on, so right back for me.play 5 aside regularly and at 58 attracted to what appears to
be an older generation game
I'm a liberal but thought Maggie had a fine pair and used to style my hair like MIchael Heseltine ,when I had hair!
So ok for the righties

Me - Right Wing - Centre Midfield enforcer 1
Bill - Manager and Chief Executive of the Right Wingers 2
Tim of the oak - Can float left or Right 3
Shake rattle and roll - Political Persuasion to be confirmed 4
The pink panther 5
Stoner blue 6
Statto - may be up for this taken as a yes 7
Simmo - checking if he is Paul Simpson 8
Rammy Blue 9
MCFC Nathan 10
City Macc 11
Ric - if he can wear his love Corbyn T shirt 12
Scotty Boi 13
Dennis has done it 14
ManCity Something 15

That is some squad!

So we have 15 - ideally we need 6 a side - so that 3 subs - no doubt will be a few drop outs but we are nearly there.

Team Note - Can all the right wingers please start pre season training as of tonight - abstaining from all alcohol, sex and political debate until the day we crush these snowflakes.

Team Note - Can all the right wingers please start pre season training as of tonight - abstaining from all alcohol, sex and political debate until the day we crush these snowflakes.

How on earth do you expect any right winger to keep his dick in his pants?
They're all at it, shagging about
Look at relatively recent history of high profile righties, never mind the plebs
Jeffrey Archer
David Mellor
Edwina Curry and John Major
That one who was found in his flat wearing fishnet stockings and a tangerine in his gob

BTW, which team am I on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.