Kylian Mbappe

Status
Not open for further replies.
I may have it wrong but it appears we try to negotiate the Barca way which is to get agreement with the player so that we are the only player in the game and then negotiate with the club. It is how the de Bruyne, Sterling, Mendy and Walker transfers all played out, it is how we hope to get Snachez done.

The problem is once you get more than one club in the running then the price won't go down. Mbappe has 3 apparent suitors- Real who can't or won't buy him now, PSG who will pay whatever it takes but Monaco don't want to sell to them and us who want him but won't pay Monaco's price. So either Real get back in the market, Monaco fold and sell to PSG or we reach a price acceptable to Monaco. Where you think he ends up depends on your view on which of those scenarios is the most likely.

That's why I love this section of the board its like the mothers union kitting circle with all the gossip on here.

Here's my 2 peneth before I get back to my aran jumper.

If we can pull off an Mbappe deal then we should pull out all the stops and go for it now before someone else does.

Sanchez I would leave to stew until January when the Arsenal board will be touching because he can go on a free. Then we step in throw them say £10 million or nothing and we get our man (that's providing Mbappe doesn't happen)

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/09/psg-dismiss-reports-140m-bid-kylian-mbappe/

Paris St-Germain do not intend to bid for Kylian Mbappé this summer following their world-record signing of Neymar last week.

The French club have already shelved their interest in Arsenal’s Alexis Sánchez after the £198 million deal to sign Neymar from Barcelona.

Reports in France have suggested that PSG are prepared to make an offer of £140m for Mbappé before the end of this month but have been firmly dismissed today by senior sources at the club.

PSG started this summer with a wish-list of bringing in one of Neymar, Mbappé or Sánchez and having landed the Brazilian, their No 1 target, have since dropped their interest in the other two players.

It does not mean that they will not return with offers for either during the next window in January or next summer – when Sánchez is out-of-contract – but a deal is not expected now.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2017/08/09/psg-dismiss-reports-140m-bid-kylian-mbappe/

Paris St-Germain do not intend to bid for Kylian Mbappé this summer following their world-record signing of Neymar last week.

The French club have already shelved their interest in Arsenal’s Alexis Sánchez after the £198 million deal to sign Neymar from Barcelona.

Reports in France have suggested that PSG are prepared to make an offer of £140m for Mbappé before the end of this month but have been firmly dismissed today by senior sources at the club.

PSG started this summer with a wish-list of bringing in one of Neymar, Mbappé or Sánchez and having landed the Brazilian, their No 1 target, have since dropped their interest in the other two players.

It does not mean that they will not return with offers for either during the next window in January or next summer – when Sánchez is out-of-contract – but a deal is not expected now.

Nice

But I thought the whole point about Sanchez is he wanted to work with Pep again.
Sanchez would demand exorbitant wages next summer, always happens when a player moves for free. The auction for his services will be crazy.

Green light.........GO

So no Real Madrid, and now no PSG!

I don't buy this. How did reports go from them being the front runners in the Mbappé race to not being interested at all?

Next week we'll hear that they're bidding again. Blargh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.