Arsenal home November sold out

The membership card was a tenner 25 years ago and didn't get you a fiver off the admission price then. A tenner seems reasonable to me.

The membership card was a tenner 25 years ago and didn't get you a fiver off the admission price then. A tenner seems reasonable to me.

Easy.

Scrap the tenn or whatever the cost is now. Make it free.
Put a sponsor on the card to make up for the lost £? revenue per card.(just f***ing wow!)
Tie it in with additional deals and offers online and via social media.
Scrap the discount. (It's like a supermarket loss leader or buy 2 for 1, which you don't really want)
Charge resonable matchday prices without any gimmicks.
People aren't f***ing stupid.(not aimed at you)
people want a good steak.
Not a poor or average Steak covered in peppercorn sauce, so you can't taste the Steak.

Getting angry. These thick f***ing Executives at City haven't got a clue. They make going to a match akin to a 'treasure hunt'.

To get a ticket do this, do that, get a discount, subtract this, subtract that, you'll save this, you'll pay that, etc.

Every empty seat at the Etihad is a testament to the stupidity of those running the club.

There's absolutely no reason why the Emptyhad, sorry Etihad, shouldn't be full for every match.

Last edited:
Easy.

Scrap the tenner. Make it free.
Put a sponsor on the card to make up for the lost £10 revenue per card.(just f***ing wow!)
Scrap the discount. (It's like a supermarket loss leader or buy 2 for 1, which you don't really want)
Not a poor or average Steak covered in peppercorn sauce, so you can't taste the Steak.

Getting angry. These thick f***ing Executives at City haven't got a clue. They make going to a match akin to a 'treasure hunt'.

To get a ticket do this, do that, get a discount, subtract this, subtract that, you'll save this, you'll pay that, etc.

Every empty seat at the Etihad is a testament to the stupidity of those running the club.

There's absolutely no reason why the Emptyhad, sorry Etihad, shouldn't be full for every match.

Wtf.
Ungrateful. Average steak my arse.

Run of the mill baseball game this afternoon in SFO. Tickets $125. £58 to see City against top clubs and possibly win the league? Maybe it is not the bad deal some think?

And, yes, I understand, it is expensive to many, but this is a multibillion pound business trying to be one of the best clubs in the world.

Easy.

Scrap the tenn or whatever the cost is now. Make it free.
Put a sponsor on the card to make up for the lost £? revenue per card.(just f***ing wow!)

I will have my steak medium JRB

It's not so much the revenue from the card, I'm just a fan of the old adage that people don't tend to appreciate a free good. Having some fee addresses. At the same time, the cost of membership would be cut by over two thirds.

Btw, with the exception of the Directors Box and Premium Seats on the Colin Bell side, the cheapest season ticket areas tend to have the most empties on a match day thus emphasising my first point.

Membership is free now, my daughter has a a number and free membership and can buy tickets on general sale. My son and me choose to be cityzen members for £35 and £25 because we go more often and want the benefits of shop discount, ticket discount and advance booking we probably make a slight profit over the season the two cards are £60 , we go to about 6 games so thats paid for and get get our 10 % shop discount.

Run of the mill baseball game this afternoon in SFO. Tickets $125. £58 to see City against top clubs and possibly win the league? Maybe it is not the bad deal some think?

And, yes, I understand, it is expensive to many, but this is a multibillion pound business trying to be one of the best clubs in the world.

Since when have Everton been a top club? I read Huddersfield is a similar price at the end of the season.

I get that as a one of but they are pricing long suffering fans out. as an alocation is given to away fans at £30 each surely it not asking to much to sell a couple of thousand at each home game for £30.
at what price do we say tickets are to expensive £68 £78 £88.??

Last edited:
So what about Joe Smith who lives in Beswick who earns 270 quid a week on minimum wage and wants to go and see his favourite team.. well he's just been priced out straight away! And if he's got kids, then they won't be going either. Come on City!! Don't forget the true Manc supporters ( and one or two others ;-) ) who didn't let this club die when it was on its knees.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.