Danny Rose

Status
Not open for further replies.
A brutally honest interview by a player clearly frustrated by Spurs' lack of ambition.

I find their situation bizarre this summer, why aren't they trying to kick on and win the title?

IMO the fact that Rose is disgruntled with the situation at Spurs isn't an isolated case. I think it is something Rose and other Spurs players have been discussing amongst themselves. That team is full of very good players who have shown they can do it at the top level. They are paid below what other clubs would pay them, all in the name of Levy's business model, and they have just woken up to that fact that there are greater riches on offer if only they could get a move.
If my guess is right then these players are waking up to their true worth in light of the Walker transfer. If Levy doesn't get his hand in his pocket and ups their wages considerably, I can see a full scale rebellion (a la Chelsea 2015/16, with similar results, hopefully) in the dressing room this season.
If I were Txixi I'd be putting feelers out to( tapping up) the likes of Kane and Aldeweireld as we speak.

IMO the fact that Rose is disgruntled with the situation at Spurs isn't an isolated case. I think it is something Rose and other Spurs players have been discussing amongst themselves. That team is full of very good players who have shown they can do it at the top level. They are paid below what other clubs would pay them, all in the name of Levy's business model, and they have just woken up to that fact that there are greater riches on offer if only they could get a move.
If my guess is right then these players are waking up to their true worth in light of the Walker transfer. If Levy doesn't get his hand in his pocket and ups their wages considerably, I can see a full scale rebellion (a la Chelsea 2015/16, with similar results, hopefully) in the dressing room this season.
If I were Txixi I'd be putting feelers out to( tapping up) the likes of Kane and Aldeweireld as we speak.

Put a bid in for alderwhatshisname now.

1 more 1st team sale from them without an upgrade will start off a mass exodus in my opinion. Don't think they'll ever sell Kane though so long as they're somewhere near the top 4. Alli i can see going, their CB's too along with a few others. It's probably not in our interests for it to happen though as other than one of their centre backs i don't see anybody else fitting into our side but would make rivals significantly stronger.

It has finally started, no doubt he has had Walker in his ear laughing about how shit their last contracts were and how the facilities and everything are so much better once you get a move. Rose is no spring chicken so fair play to him for looking for a nice big wedge now, he was bang average for a good few seasons before Poch got to him.

Tottenham outside the top four next season which is a real possibility if they refuse to strengthen whilst everyone around them does will see others looking at leaving. Hopefully we can pick up Alli.

1 more 1st team sale from them without an upgrade will start off a mass exodus in my opinion. Don't think they'll ever sell Kane though so long as they're somewhere near the top 4. Alli i can see going, their CB's too along with a few others. It's probably not in our interests for it to happen though as other than one of their centre backs i don't see anybody else fitting into our side but would make rivals significantly stronger.
I think they will implode this season, their heads aren't going to be right IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.