Alexis Sanchez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexis is going to go .. that can not be doubted (now or at the end of the season). Wegner brought Lacazette precisely to replace Alexis, Arsenal does not spend that much money regularly.

PSG: Neymar - Cavani - Di María , Is there room for Alexis?. If he did not go to Bayern because he did not play in a competitive league, why would he go to PSG?
(I do not believe that the friendship with Neymar and D.Alves is greater than that of Bravo and the relationship with Guardiola).

In my opinion, Wenger is going to expect Lacazette to take Alexis's place this season .. but if there are big economic pressures they will sell him.
He is not going back to Barcelona that is clear. Taking the place of Morata in Madrid, it is very unlikely. He rejected Bayern, and the PSG is only speculation of the press so far; also for him, is not the first choice.

Alexis is going to go (Chilean Journalist)

http://www.t13.cl/blog/abran-la-cancha/alexis-se-va-ir

Saw Lacazette twice and he looks like a great all around player.

Arsenal will sell Alexis now and cash in on 50m from us. They can sign Lemar for probably 60m.

Giroud and Wenger both confirmed he is staying. A major sign. Sanchez leaving would be less likely if Giroud left.

I am confident Sanchez will be holding up the CITY shirt soon.

I think Alexis will go to PSG on a free. I hope City are in for Mbappe, but if we lose out I'd rather go with Aguero, Sterling, Jesus, Sane, KDB, B Silva. All better for next 2 seasons.

Alexis just has to say. "I will not sign a new contract"
Wegner's bosses ... "We're not going to lose 50-60 million.. fam!"
And then hire someone else..

-

Arsenal can take the risk .. and try all this season to have Alexis sign a new contract. That will depend on the sports results.
PL (they will not win), EuropaLeague (they can try), FA Cup (they have more options).

The Europa League should be between: AC Milan, Lazio, Olympique, Ajax and Arsenal. IMO: The Final <Milan vs Ajax>

I would have thought the visa issue was sorted then. Doesn't take longer than a few hours. If he's in Paris with his lawyer and agent, then its about a move without a doubt.
you seem a bit desperate for him to go to paris,

wouldn't you prefer him to join city so when we play you at home your fans can give him the applause he deserves ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.