Alternative striker options

I do think we need another striker in a different mould to Kun and Jesus. Someone like Dzeko or Giroud who can be an aerial presence in both areas and have the skillset to play as well.

I do think we need another striker in a different mould to Kun and Jesus. Someone like Dzeko or Giroud who can be an aerial presence in both areas and have the skillset to play as well.
giphy.gif

Auba would tear up this league, it's not too late to go for him if we don't get Sanchez/Mbappe

Auba would be excellent.

Aubameyang Aguero Jesus

Sané Aubameyang Sterling

Sané Jesus Aubameyang

Could also play in a front 2 if we continue to play 3-5-2

I may be in the minority, but after Ryan forearm shivered Jesus in the face today and GJ layed on the ground for a time after hoping he was ok all I could think was we need another capable, proven goal scorer.

If he, or Sergio, is out for an extended period we will struggle, imho, to grind out goals. Yes, Raheem and Sane can play up top and some argue they want them and forget signing another striker. Stones can play right back. I haven't seen many arguing he can/should play there behind Walker. To me it is a similar argument. and I hope we are in for another goal scorer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.