Fabinho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course he will? We need two right backs in the squad, thats why we wanted Alves and Walker? There will be rotation even if Walker stays injury free.

even so i can see pep playing more of a back three when walker isnt playing, thats just my opinion though

According to news reported in French media, Paris Saint-Germain have just achieved a full-on agreement with Ligue 1 rivals of theirs, AS Monaco, on Brazilian international right-back/defensive midfielder Fabinho(23). Close to join Manchester United for a long time, the player is likely to join PSG on an about 60 million euros fee.

According to news reported in French media, Paris Saint-Germain have just achieved a full-on agreement with Ligue 1 rivals of theirs, AS Monaco, on Brazilian international right-back/defensive midfielder Fabinho(23). Close to join Manchester United for a long time, the player is likely to join PSG on an about 60 million euros fee.
They didn't want him anyway...

Surely Monaco won't sell both Fabinho and Mbappe to PSG?
I'm one that thinks PSG won't and have no intention of failing / flouting FFP, but if they were to get both at another £200 mill plus and still be after Oblack, then I would have to admit to being wrong on that. As it is if they get Fabinho I think Mbappe either comes to us or Madrid or stays at Monaco for another season. I wonder if talk of a ban for Ronaldo will make Madrid come back for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.